Competence and training requirements for COVID-19
The NSAI has set out standards recomended for companies dealing with this new pandemic. In implementing these new systems NSAI proposes that an individual should be competent with COVID-19. This course will provide a individuals with the most up to date information available.
The organisation should have a process for identifying and delivering the COVID-19 training requirements. The organisation should:
- determine the necessary COVID-19 competence and training of person(s) doing work under its control;
- ensure that the necessary person(s) receive appropriate COVID-19 training to implement the requirements of this document.
- where applicable, take actions to acquire the necessary competence, and evaluate the effectiveness of the actions taken;
- retain appropriate documented information as evidence of competence.
This course is designed help companies conform to best practice catering for the new threat that is COVID-19 in the workplace
This course specifies requirements to implement, maintain and improve an organisation’s ability to protect against, prepare for, respond to and recover from COVID-19 related disruptions when they arise.
This will covers identification and defence against COVID-19 by addressing:
- Business Continuity Risk Identification and mitigation,
- Management of the risks,
- Site recovery.
This course does not address every possible situation for all organisations and sizes. As the is a new situation legislation and guidelines are being updates daily. Once finished this course you are required to keep abreast of all relevant updates for your organisation.